To generate a return request, please use the link below:
Please see our return conditions below
Due to hygiene reasons, bottoms and bodysuits cannot be refunded or exchanged unless deemed faulty under the Australian Consumer Law so please select carefully. Our team are always here to give you a hand, just email us at email@example.com.
Bras may be returned for store credit less the shipping cost.
Please note we strictly do not offer refunds or exchanges for change of mind or an incorrect selection of size. We are more than happy to offer you a credit note valid for 12 months so you are able to make a selection of another item/s. We do not refund the cost of gift wrapping.
Conditions for returns:
- The item has not been sold under sale or discount over 15%. We strictly do not retrospectively apply discount codes.
- Returned items must be in its original condition, unworn, unused and unwashed with all original tags attached.
- No marks, perfume, stains (please be especially careful with fake tan and trying our items as we will send these back!)
- The item is not a bottom or bodysuit.
- We do not accept the returns of items marked ‘sample sale’ for any reasons as any faults and sizing will be disclaimed prior to purchase.
- All returns must be sent back within 20 days of receiving them.
- Sale items are final and cannot be returned.
The cost of shipping is at the customers expense and is non-refundable. Items received outside this time frame will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
Unsure of your size?
We now offer refunds if you purchase multiple sizes of the same style and colour. Just get in touch with us with your order number and send back the size you no longer want for a refund. This applies to bras only that meet the above return conditions.
If both sizes are returned, a store credit will be issued for both items. Please ensure to email our customer service team for these returns.
Free PayPal Returns
Pay with your PayPal account and PayPal can refund your return shipping costs if you need to send anything back – up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
For more information please visit: https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/returns
Please note: due to high demand, we do not offer exchanges as we cannot guarantee that the item will be in stock once we receive your return. All returned items will automatically receive Store Credit (less the cost of shipping) which you can use to purchase a different size or style online.
In the event of a faulty Item:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery so that our returns team can arrange for the faulty goods to be repaired or replaced as soon as possible. We will then ask you to return your item to us within 7 days from the date of shipment. For international orders, must be returned within 15 days from the date of shipment.
Please do not use any faulty items. Items must be in original condition and must not have been worn, altered or washed. We will assess the fault upon return of the garment and reserve the right to repair or replace. If the item is no longer in stock, a full refund or store credit will be issued.